10 Reminders for Myself:
1. A reminder that your word this year is Focus. Which to you mean to focus on yourself and your goals.
2. A reminder that you don't have to know exactly who you are right now. It's ok to be figuring it out.
3. A reminder that this is your life. You can get as much or as little as you want from it.
4. A reminder that time is the one thing you will never get back, but investing in someone is never a waste. You usually learn a bit about them and a bit about yourself as well. Learning is never a waste.
5. Reminder suffering and stress will happen, what you do about it is up to you. Handle it with as much joy as you can muster, but also with an iron fist if necessary.
6. Reminder the things you enjoy may change, but the things you truly love probably won't. Make sure to make time for both.
7. Reminder love without an agenda or restrictions. Love unconditionally is the most magical part of this world. Be magical.
8. Reminder that we are all on different paths at different paces. Be aware that others may not understand the same things and vis vera.
9. Reminder Make time for those who make you feel good about yourself and push you towards your future. Don't be afraid to share your goals and values.
10. Reminder you are doing it. Just keep going.